Kicking off the weekend, weather is going to be sunshiny and warm and a great time for backyard gatherings. Decorating the table and serving up the goodness doesn’t have to be fancy or difficult. I’ve put together some ideas for you that are simple, easy, and inexpensive for outdoor entertaining.
- Have paper plates, paper napkins and solo cups handy in the house. (I always do just because I have kids wanting snacks all the time…. it’s just easy!)
- Build a collection of “basics” like some I’ve shown below. Solid colors or basic patterns that you can mix and add to other patterns in the future or as standalone with your paper goods.
- Shop sales and even the dollar store.
- Citronella candles are a must for ambiance AND mosquito repellant.
- Use mini globe string lights for another beautiful look at night.
Outdoor entertaining is supposed to be FUN as you’ll hear me say below… FUN is the key word! (HA!)
Watch my recent segment on Oklahoma Live on outdoor entertaining.
Happy weekend lovies!