It’s Friday. And that means FIVE things I’m sharin….
1. You GOTTA check out my newest sponsor and welcome them with love by entering a giveaway they are hosting. Your jaw will drop as did mine when I stepped foot into The Fleuriste.
This goodness could be YOURS. Enter HERE before Monday because that’s when the winner will be announced.
2. You never know when you’re about to find what you’re looking for, especially when you least expect it. I am SO excited to show you what I have planned… but this is where it begins….
Enough said, right? YEOW!
3. REST is not a part of my vocab. I don’t comprehend it even when it’s part of the doctor’s orders. I DO get it when I haven’t listened long enough and it comes back to haunt me! PAIN!
4. I’m having a serious shopping issue lately. I think I must be a closet hoarder. Because if I see a great deal, I must GO for it. Take these….
Ok… PLEASE give me feedback. DORKY or not? I thought they were SUPER cool aviators… Regularly like $450 for like $100. I said COME TO MAMA!!! … there is a problem here, right???
Words like “FASHION DASH” (thank you Neiman Marcus) DO work on people like me when they know it’s a DEAL. I am like “READY, SET, SPEND!” and off I go. Please don’t judge. I’m venting here. So if I see cute comfy t-shirt dresses at Old Navy for $13.99, guess what? I’ll have one in every color thank you because it’s a GOOD DEAL. Ugh. Not good.
5. It’s pretty sad when the General Manager of your local Target knows you.
He got to know me December 1st when I pulled out my camera to video the DIE HARDS busting a move before 8 am when Neiman Marcus had that collaboration with Target. He says to me, “You’re BACK!!” And “Back for more??” Yup. How many days this week has it been that I’ve visited your lovely store? …. Yeah… more than we care to count!
Cheers to a fabulous weekend loves!