It’s no secret that if you’ve ever noticed a pattern in my posts on my Instagram or even here on the blog, one of the things you’d spot the most is a basic white tee. I can’t ever get enough of them. We all have heard of the LBD (the Little Black Dress), so I consider this like that, but the BWT (Basic White Tee)!
real life pictures selfies of me wearing my basic white tops in real life. I’m always keeping it real with you guys and I always want my posts to reflect my true beliefs, tastes, styles and philosophy of style and how I live my life.
Doesn’t get more real than that! Rocket science, right?
I literally wear them ALL the time.
I love it because it’s simple, it’s classic and you can never go wrong. Simply change up the style, find one that compliments your body and what you’re wearing on the bottom, and you’re set. Wear it with
- jean shorts
- a denim skirt
- white jeans
- white shorts 🙂
- black pants … dress it up with a sassy blazer or jacket!
- ANY skirt! and some sassy booties!
It’s one of my MUST HAVES in every woman’s wardrobe.
Here are a few that I’m eyeballing that come in a variety of styles. You can’t go wrong with any of these and most are all under $35!
I’m also linking up with some other fun fashion gal pals today for a “Link Up Party” and we’re each sharing our favorite tees. Check out my darling friend Larissa from Living In Color and Jacqueline from Stylin in St. Louis.
Want to link up? Here’s how!
1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Larissa from Living in Color on Bloglovin’, Jacqueline from Stylin’ In St. Louis via Bloglovin’, and our guest host Irene of TheOPLife. (The first 3 links in the link-up.)
2. Please link back to Larissa and Jacqueline’s blog on the post you linked to, stating that you joined in on the fun over at Spotlight Weekly.
3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!
Follow along for the fun and get to know some other fashion loving babes!