One of the things that hits us this time of year is dry skin. We all get dry bodies, dry faces, dry lips, I get dried knuckles to the point that they crack and bleed because of my crazy double-jointed fingers! Ya, that bad. So I have to tell you about a product that EVERYONE needs… yes… young and old, women and men.
Who here doesn’t use some sort of lip balm? Can I see a show of hands here?
This is Honestly Margo lip and body balms. I’ve had the privilege of using them since they were created. And can I say something? Everyone I know who uses them SWEARS by them. It’s not because I happen to know who makes them, but they seriously are THE BALM. I’m not kidding. Beyond soft, beyond moisturizing, not dry and waxy, not greasy, smells AMAZING, absolute perfection.
So let me give you the nitty gritty on this sweet thing.
- They’re all natural. Made of only 4 ingredients.
- They are a lip balm… one is in a skinny tube, one is in a fat tube.
- Both the lip and body balms are the SAME FORMULA (refer to the statement above! ha!)
- They’re also a body balm. Meaning it’s multi purpose. Cuticles, elbows, knuckles like me… wherever you have dry patches.
- They’re good for you. (2 of the 4 ingredients are recommended by Dr. Oz for dry lips.)
- Everyone gets dry lips (men, women, teenagers, kids, grandma, aunt Louise, the babysitter, your best friend, your boyfriend… don’t you want his lips soft???)
- They smell AMAZING. Trust me on this one, too. Have I ever lied to you?
- The story behind them is inspiring.
I happen to know the creator of these balms….
So for those of you who don’t know me very well, this cute little chic is my daughter. And today she happens to be celebrating her 15th birthday. She’ll be DRIVING next year… watch out people!! LOL! But seriously, proud doesn’t begin to describe how I feel about her. I don’t write about this or her often, only because I don’t ever want it to seem as if I’m sharing because this IS my daughter’s company. I only share things I absolutely love. But truly, the product is AMAAAAAAZING. And I have my balm everywhere… my nightstand, my makeup bag, my kitchen drawer, my purse, my bathroom drawers….
So I’m kinda sharing this two-fold. One… if you DON’T know this product, you need to try it. It’s amazing, and your lips will thank you. And I swear by the big fat one only because of THIS reason….
I mean since it is #throwbackthursday and all… If you’re anywhere in your 40’s… maybe late 30’s you’ll remember these. I had been telling her FOREVER to create BIG FAT balms because I miss mine from when I was growing up. Who remembers these? Ok… so ya, this.
And two… she’s offering an online special that’s pretty sweet!
To celebrate her birthday (and the upcoming holiday season) she’s doing a BUY 2 GET 1 FREE special! That means buy ANY 2 body balms (remember… I use mine on my LIPS!) and get any lip balm of your choice for FREE.
Just in time for stocking stuffers… or for you. And for the colder weather.
So here’s your To-Do list to live On Purpose today… (it does a body good!):
- Be inspired and check out Honestly Margo and her story.
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook… and wish her a Happy Birthday (because mom said so!) and this girl is going places. You’ll want to follow her!
- Take advantage of this special! Go SHOPPING! and make sure to use code HAPPYBIRTHDAY at checkout. Make your list, check it twice! It’s the perfect time to begin getting some little gifts out of the way!
On a side note as a mom… it blows me away that this little human….
turned into this big beautiful human….
… sniff sniff…