Thinkin about about five things….
1. Winner winner chicken dinner! Who is the lucky one to get this little bauble of a piece to adorn their hands?
Congrats to Kecia!!
Lot’s of people shared it and tweeted it, but unfortunately, forgot to comment on it… Don’t forget to COMMENT here on it.. each of those gets you an entry!
2. I came across a cool little app that allowed me to create like “word” grams? So…
I wrote this up a few days ago… if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you might have seen this being circulated… had to vent, but turns out, LOTs of people seem to feel this way. Many liked it and regrammed it. So if you’ve been burned by someone who said they would do something and never followed through, feel free to pin, repin, share, reshare. Go ahead and GET IT OUT! … you might see more of these little word grams from me… WORD UP!
3. On that note, call me a late bloomer, but I’m getting into Instagram.
I’m not a pro at it by any means, and I don’t have a jillion followers, nor is that a goal, but if you love some of the things I share here, I’ll likely share more of myself and other things I love as well. Better late than never, right?
4. Had fun at a little party hosted by The MakeUp Bar last night launching these 2 young Entrepreneurs…
Two young women who always dreamed of fashion and style, and now they begin their journey as personal stylists. Looking forward to exciting things from them! And we got to join in with our young Entrepreneur…
5. Thankful for great friends who love to spend time together, support each other, cry together, laugh together.
Cheers to great things to come from so many great young women, to bright futures, and to happiness all around!