Oh happy summer! It’s not quite over, but we’re moving on the out. I’m still enjoying cold refreshing fruity drinks. Personally, I could drink these all year long, but this one will hit the spot any hot August day. Bring on some fruity berry minty refreshing goodness! Come to momma!
This Strawberry Pom Mojito will hit the spot with your friends, it has ingredients that you can have on hand almost always, and it’s easy to make. I call that a WIN WIN WIN.
Strawberry Pom Mojitos
- 6 strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 to 3 shot glasses white rum
- 1 tablespoon honey, you may add more if needed
- strawberries and mint leaves for garnish
Fill two glasses with ice and set aside. Muddle strawberries, mint leaves, and lime juice in a shaker glass. Add the pomegranate juice, rum, and honey; mix well.