This was a hiccup of a week… It started ok and we had some turn of events that frankly left me out of the mood to be very chatty and also I felt inappropriate to blab about my usual pretties that I love to share. Those things seemed so frivolous to me and I just had to give it time before I got back up to doing what I do here. So pardon my break, but I had to feel it inside, and at the same time feel appropriate too.
1. I never appreciated the sun shining as much as I do now.
2. Teachers are 100% one of the most under recognized and under paid professions. Not only are they a huge part of moulding our future, they are the ones that care for our children day in and day out. We entrust them with our babies. This week, they were angels and hero’s in my town.
3. Remember the do-it-yourself Gel Nails? I shared my budget friendly and EASY method HERE in case you missed it. Well, over 7 days later, they’re still holding up, chip free! …. It’s the little things that make us smile, right?
4. I am SCARED to death about putting on my swimsuit in public. Does this happen as we get older?
5. This Friday marks the last day of school. Summer is officially HERE!
Sending you love and hugs and kisses from here to the moon and back!