Sometimes I think I have so much going on in my brain that I need to dedicate a date to just spill it all out… if I can do it in five things, GREAT! Will every Friday be a Five Thing Friday? Not sure, but it has been seeming that way, hasn’t it?
So here we go!
1. I have no clue what day of the week it is. With Christmas falling sometime midweek, every day feels like some kind of a Saturday and frankly, I feel like doing much of nothing. Who relates? Anyone?
2. To the PR department of St. Jude, you are doing a very good job of touching our hearts with your TV ads… Because everytime I see someone I love on the big screen talking in their tender voice with the tear jearking music and sweet children, I do wanna cry. Everytime. Just saying.
3. Sales galore. All over the place after Christmas. Well, I know of a certain someone having a special sale that is pretty BIG actually… only comes ONCE a year, MAYBE twice.
If you don’t know what Arbonne is, OH MY. You are MISSING out. THE BEST ever botanically based swiss skin care, cosmetics, healthy living products, EVERRRRRRR. Seriously. Recommended by physicians, dietitians, and nutritionists, endorsed by the American Modeling Association, vegan gluten-free protein shakes and weight loss treats, cosmetics that have Opt-light technology, (Primer that is RAVED — like #1– about by EVERYONE in the industry),
and skin care that shows results within 24 hours. NOW….. you want some? Get it at 50% off I’m tellin ya! Whew…. sorry, it gets me all excited. And get it HERE.
4. I want to redo MANY areas of my home. My family room, update my daughter’s bedroom, and try to figure out the whole “office/guest bedroom” thing. I donno even where to begin, but they all need a facelift.
Two things I want feedback from you guys — meaning PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT if you can 🙂 –
1. if you know of a great GOLD wall paint that’s not too dark, lemme know what it is (I’m thinking for mini-me’s room)
2. is a guest bedroom REALLY necessary? I rarely have out of town guests stay with me. I don’t want to share an office and guest bedroom. If I MUST do so, would it look goofy to have a Murphy bed in the room? A futon?
5. I have some giveaways up my sleeve I’m SUPER excited about, and I kinda got paralyzed mid December by very real-life happenings that just made giveaways seem frivolous, materialistic, and meaningless frankly. But, I am feeling better now and OH I can’t wait to share some great things with you in the coming weeks!!
Some hints? They’ll have some of this ….
and an element of this….
and something to adorn maybe YOURSELF and perhaps even something to adorn your STUFF… and something FOR your stuff….
This is like playing CLUE! Remember playing CLUE growing up?
So remember guys, next week begins a new year, I’m KINDA excited for a FRESH happy feeling, and I can’t wait to spread the love to you! Happy weekend to all of you, can’t wait to chat on Monday!