I have often been described as quirky.
I never knew how to take that. But upon doing a little research and hearing and seeing what some of those people think of me, it was an affectionate description. It’s something unusual, unexpected, different, but appealing, attractive, interesting, charming, even fun. So that’s me. Quirky. A
And I thought to myself we need a gift guide that has some things that maybe you haven’t seen before, or if you have, maybe you didn’t know where to get, something that had some fun things, some cute things, some practical, some that you’d be like REALLY? That would be a quirky gift guide.
So I pulled together a few things that make you go hmmmm. I think these would make great stocking stuffers for him, for her, for a college student, for a hostess gift, even for you!
Ready? Let’s go!
- The mermaid blanket.. I mean who doesn’t want that??? Any teen would love that for those long Sunday afternoons watching Netflix.
- The antler head… because everyone needs that. Enough said.
- Cool shaker. Hello cocktails anyone? And it’s CUTE. What a fun hostess gift, right?
- Scotch infused toothpicks. For your men. I’m sure he doesn’t have those!
- Rose and champagne gummy bears? For you AND your friends… YES PLEASE! Don’t those sound amazing? Again another hostess gift.
- Desk plaques. Ok seriously? Best ever. We ALL need those!
- Fun earrings. Because they’re fun and hip and fun!
- Key finder. Because we’ve all been there done that before.
- Popcorn maker for the microwave. Healthy. Easy. No brainer. And SO cute.
- All in one kitchen tool set. Seriously, for someone who has a new place, this is the coolest ever.
- Yes, that copper pan that you see on all the infomercials. I have like 3 of them in different sizes and I’m obsessed with them. Literally.
There you go.
Click on the picture to take you to the quirky gift to shop.
Isn’t this so fun? HA!