By now you’ve heard me talk about the new social media that’s live stream video. Periscope. I’ve chatted about it HERE and HERE. So I’m back just sharing briefly today just a few more things about this fun interactive program.
Why should you follow me and others on Periscope?
- Get to actually HEAR me and see me live. So you’re like, big deal! Well, it’s kinda fun to get to see the person behind the pen (or keyboard in this case) live and in person (kinda behind the camera live!).
- Talk to me. Because of technology and the internet, we have no boundaries. So you can be halfway around the world interacting with me. Isn’t that the coolest? Go ahead… ask me stuff!
- Get to KNOW me. Because think about it. You can see all the things I share here and on instagram and on Facebook. But being on Periscope, you get to know me and my personality way better than on the other forms of social media. Not only me but other bloggers/brands you might follow.
- Learn things that I don’t share here. That’s right. I don’t always share the same info everywhere. So you MIGHT want to follow me just for that! I’ve shared some great life tips on time management, on aging, on diet and holidays, I’ve even cooked before on there! It’s really pretty cool! See???
- It’s fun. It’s that simple. Give me hearts… or depending on the hashtag, they’ve had bats for #halloween and baseballs for #worldseries. They make it fun for even us adults with the colorful love that you share. And who doesn’t love to get and give some love!! So gimme some love and gimme some hearts!
I’m participating again in the Scope a Day Challenge with #NovemeberScopers again. A super bunch of gals scoping one day at a time (or the best that we can!) Follow along! For all the reasons I said above! Just look up #NovemberScopers and you’ll find one of us!
Want to catch up on any of my scopes that you might have missed? Here you go… find me at Katch.