When I like something, I’ll let you know it.
And two things I do love are pencil skirts and bomber jackets. And I’m sharing them again. (You can see a few posts I did HERE and HERE.) And I’m going to tell you why I think you should look at adding these two pieces to your wardrobe:
- The pencil skirt accentuates the hourglass on a curvy girl. And you know what? Curvy girls ROCK. I’m actually very curvy and I’ve learned that I’m never going to be a thin little boney thing. I’m Greek. These are my genes. I’m embracing my curves and you should embrace yours. It’s what The Big Man gave me, too. Soooooooo… I really have no choice in that matter!
- The pencil skirt works on a square figured girl. Think about it. You’re straight. It fits your body type by its name even!
- The pencil skirt is flattering. It makes us look thin. I’ll take that!
- The bomber jacket can be your “accessory” to any basic outfit. Choose a basic solid one or choose one that’s printed or embroidered. Let it stand out.
- The bomber jacket can be found VERY inexpensive. My suggestion… don’t spend a lot of money on the bomber. In fact, with $100, you can buy 4 different styles. Solid in a few different colors and a few printed. Buy colors that go with what you have in your closet.
- Don’t spend a lot of money on the bomber jacket because it could very well be the 2016 item of the year. LOL! In other words, next year it may be SO out, it will be in outer space. I’d hate for you to spend a fortune on one all to be out of style next year. Spend that money on great investment pieces instead.
- The bomber is a fabulous layering piece. Have fun with it. And if you’re hot, tie it at your waist. Have FUN with it. And, they’re lightweight and easy to pack. I’m always a fan of that!
Frankly, this look makes me feel a little bit sassy! This skirt from Oz and Otz is one of several I have and they really bring out my sass!