Christmas break is here, yipee!!! And with that, we have the hustle and bustle and to-do’s and kids and company and presents and stuff, stuff, stuff… and I was mentally unplugged for a few weeks (a few weeks ago… you can read why HERE), so I’m playing catch up…
So that means I get to sleep in a little later, or not… ok maybe so… well, depends if I’m sleeping really good and Angel decides to wake me and walk all over me at 5 am purring….
But #WIDN (what I’m doing now) is a lot of things, and I’m guessing you’re kinda in the same boat. So being that this is The OP Life, it’s about being On Purpose in what we do, I’m going to be authentic and true to me and share what I’m doing now…
- Finishing my Christmas cards, that got rejected from an online card printer (that I will refrain from sharing) because I was able to design it, and then they told me it couldn’t be done… ya….
- So those will no longer be Christmas cards… I guess?
- Finishing wrapping gifts.
- Having my chandeliers hung in my closet.
- Maybe??? having the closet painted…. (if my guy will do it over the holiday…)
- Figuring out what I’m going to serve for friends Saturday night, scoping out my Pinterest boards for good ideas…
- Getting prepared for Atlanta Market I’ll be away at in January for Honestly Margo…
- Making plans for 2016, for The OP Life, for new and exciting things coming your way…
- Shopping sales, because I’m all about good deals!
- Spending time with the babes….
- …. lots of time with them.
So with that, I’ll be here in and out, living On Purpose, enjoying the fam, doing a little bit of work when I can, and getting ready for amazing things next year.
And by the way, one of my goals for next year is HEARING FROM YOU! I want to hear more from YOU! Tell me what you love, what you like and don’t like that I’m sharing, your thoughts, questions, ideas you want to share about anything and everything… I want to interact more with YOU. I think that’s why I’m loving Periscope so much to be quite honest.
I have a cocktail I’m DYING to share, so I need to make it to share it… it’s my own concoction I came up with, inspired from a frozen custard I had out of town! and it’s DREAMY… literally!
So in the meantime, keep up with me…
on Periscope where you can actually interact with me….
I’d love to hear from you… Are you taking advantage of this holiday break? or do you even have a break? What are you going to be doing the next few weeks?