A picture is worth 1,000 words it’s been said. So let my pictures below be so telling.
I bring you my ultimate gift guide, packed for everyone on your list. (almost!) You’ll find a little bit of this and a lot of that, but I have you covered. Teens and millennials, to practical things, to of course his and hers guides.
I put this together to take the guesswork out of it for you, so you can spend more time doing things you want to do, things you need to do, things you enjoy doing. Simply click, check people off your list, and be done. So kick back, put your pj’s on, and do your shopping from home, one click away!
- Packing System
- Magic Bullet
- Magnifying LED Makeup Mirror
- Pasta Bowls
- Battery Charger Phone Case
- Hand Held Steamer
- Smart Plug (download the free app, and control your lights and appliances from your phone and your voice through Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Only needs Wi-Fi. No hub or subscription required.
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Reacher Grabber (I can’t live without this in my closet!)
Gifts for the Domestic Goddess
Things for her, things for around the house, some of these are still very practical gifts.
- Pots and pans (I can’t live without these that I’ve discovered. They look cheezy but I promise you they’re amazing. Seriously, the best thing to cook with for most things!)
- GPS Dog Collar (because momma can’t be worrying where Fido is all the time)
- Jewelry Cabinet with full length mirror (59% off!)
- Planner for the one who is goal oriented
- Water Infuser, because momma needs to stay hydrated and healthy (read more about drinking more water HERE)
- Energy Drink (with appetite suppressant)
- Pants great athleisure wear, workout or not, super versatile
- Magic Bullet I’ve had mine for 18 years and can’t live without it
- Pasta Bowls And I rarely make pasta, but I use these for dinner almost always, more than dinner plates. I have no idea why, but I just love them!
- Stand Up Steamer
- SERENITY Vapor Balm (a miracle dream for anyone with STRESS! With menthol, eucalyptus, vapor, rub on your temples and forehead for cooling relief)
(Not only teens, could be early 20’s, anyone young, fun and hip!)
- Drone (limited number available at this price, under $75. Got one for my son (shhhhh!) A great starter model, foldable so you can pack in your suitcase when you travel too!)
- Bluetooth Beanie Cap
- Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller (that’s what my son says is one of the hottest things. I trust him on this. )
- Addidas Socks
- Backpack (great for school or for the weekend away with friends)
- Dior Cologne Smells DIVINE!
- Makeup Palette
- Viva La Juice Perfume
- Hanky Panky
- Fun Socks
- Ponytail Beanie
- Magnifying LED Mirror
- Unicorn Bath Fizz and Sugar Scrub (so as far as we know, this is the ONLY product in the marketplace that does this. It’s an ALTERNATIVE to a bath bomb. Shake a little or a lot into your bathtub. Multi-use bath fizz instead of “one and done”.) You can see the bath fizz HERE.
Gifts for Her
From bargain to luxe….
- Wrap (Comes in 5 colors, under $30!)
- Slippers (most comfy ever!)
- Save My Feet Cream (Ok… if you’re standing on your feet for an extended period of time, THIS is what you need to apply beforehand. I promise you it works. I use it when I’m at market and it’s amazing!)
- Magnetic Lashes
- Jewelry Box
- Hoop Earrings
- Eye Shadow Palette (54% OFF!)
- Faux Fur Throw (comes in 5 colors)
- Blush Pouch
Gifts For Him
- Magnetic Wristband/Cuff – Perfect for the handyman! Holds screws, nails, drill bits…
- Screwdriver Pen Pocket Multi-tool
- Phone Case
- Battery Charger
- Underwear – So I’ve been told these are THE BEST EVER. I wouldn’t know because I’m not a man, but I’ll say they look REALLY nice on AND they get major kudos by those who wear them. Just sayin! (ha!)
- Body and Face Grooming Kit
- Duffel Bag
I have to admit, I purchased a few things myself along the way as I created this list. I confess!