Tis the week of festivities, a week of hustle and bustle, cooking and prepping and baking and then to shop sales, sales, sales! Like seriously what’s a girl to do????
So first. Let’s get a grip. I’m going to give you a few tips on surviving Thanksgiving.
- Are you hosting the feast? Guess what? You don’t have to make everything yourself. Ask a few people who are coming over to bring a dish. It doesn’t have to be potluck, but they can bring a side, dessert, an appetizer, something to relieve the pressure off of you.
- Also, so many stores and restaurants make things we can order. Go ahead, get that pie from somewhere else. Does your neighborhood market make to DIE for mashed potatoes? Order theirs and serve it up on your beautiful platter! You get my drift, right?
- On that same note, make things easy for yourself with pre-done cut-ups. I mean, precut cheese and sausages. Put them on your own trays, throw some fruit in there. Get platters of veggies and ranch and serve on your own decorative platters. Same goes with fruit. Easy.
- You don’t HAVE to pull out the fancy china. They actually have really beautiful paper plates and napkins that are festive and make clean up a cinch!
- Decorating and centerpieces don’t have to be expensive and complicated.
A continuation of this is here…
FYI, I’ve been really getting into Instagram stories a lot more lately, which comes to part 2 of this. SALES!
Here’s my short term plan. I’ll be sprinkling sales and fabulous finds in various places. Simply because it’s ON PURPOSE with the level of activity I have going on in my business and with the other hat I tend to, Honestly Margo. Shopping guides are on their way, but these are more up-to-the-minute approaches I’m taking for this week!
Here are a few ways you’ll be seeing sales from me:
- I’ll be sharing not only throughout the week, but also whenever I feel like doing some window shopping for you guys, SALES SALES SALES on my Insta-stories. For those who don’t know what that is, it’s a video or picture on my Instagram but my STORIES that’s available for only 24 hours. After that, it’s gone. So be checking OFTEN!
How do you find my Insta-stories? Go to my INSTAGRAM. Simply TAP on my profile picture.
3. And of course HERE. Sales right now? This right now has grabbed my attention.
Here are several things I pulled that are pretty great, not only for those on your list, but for YOU.
Are you ready for this week?