It’s Friday, and I always tend to be so LONG winded…. so let’s see how short and sweet I can keep my 5 things today…
1. Winner winner chicken dinner! Who is it? Elizabeth, entry #7 via RANDOM.ORG!
Congratulations! Elizabeth, contact me with your info so I can get this sweet piece of accessory love your way.
2. I just got these in today….
These are Tieks by Gavrieli and are known for their comfort SOOOOO I jumped in and splurged. For those of you who know me, you know I’m NOT a flats kinda gal. I donno if it’s because I’m vertically challenged, maybe I feel like I walk more “like a lady” when I wear heels because I feel “dressed up”? But for whatever the case, I splurged and this delightful package came in the mail to me…
Ok the lighting doesnt do this justice but the blue is almost a Tiffany’s blue, and that DARLING flower on top of the box? Seriously??? That sweet thing MUST be recycled into the cutest of things…. But I want to keep it! Anyone have any ideas of how to use it on something???
And look what else came with it.. a HAND written NOTE! It made ME feel SUPER special when I got them and opened the box.
Tieks team, a GREAT job!
3. Word on the street has it there is a YOUNG entrepreneur who is emerging and emerging soon…. something in the beauty/personal care type business….. Keep your eyes and ears out for more to come… but I PROMISE you, you’ll love what you see! Keep plugged into me for more scoop on something delightful she’s creating!
4. I am about to spend the next 4 days with about 600 Greek teens for a basketball tournament….
I remember going to these huge “conventions” as a teenager and I had the TIME of my LIFE! I LIVED for this weekend! Well, now I get to help supervise all these hormone-filled ethnic lovies. I remember thinking, “this is where we go to meet OTHER Greek kids so we can find our potential spouse.” Right? Remember the movie? GREEKS MARRY GREEKS? Well this is one of those conventions where the foundation is laid for all that. LOL! Not really… In all seriousness, it’s based around Greek Orthodox Christian fellowship which is centered around basketball games. Kids from different cities compete against each other. It truly is one of my most fondest memories growing up as a teen, getting together every year for this big Basketball Tournament, “let’s look for a Greek boyfriend weekend”. HA! Truly love my religion, culture and heritage in which my parents so wonderfully brought me up in.
5. Sending you sugary pink smooches to end the week… taking Monday off, will still be immersed in my Greek thing, and well, frankly, I might forget you don’t speak it and will start babbling to you in my native language!