Yes yes yes…. another Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post coming at you yet AGAIN. Here’s why I’m sharing this, and TODAY of all days.
- It’s tax-free weekend. Depending on what you’re wanting, be SMART. Is it worth it to battle the lines, the traffic, the crazies in the parking lots? Is it worth it? If you can find a good deal with free shipping, doesn’t it make it worth your while to shop from your pjs? I say YES!
- Know what you’re shopping for. Don’t just buy stuff because it’s tax-free weekend just because. Same goes for the NSale.
- Think ahead to future seasons, maybe fall? Winter?
- Think ahead for giftable items?
- Think are there a few things because YES it STILL IS SUMMER, that you could use for yourself to freshen up your current wardrobe for cheap?
So…. here are a few last minute things I pulled for you…
Great gift items….
- Seriously who doesn’t want that darn pineapple float!
- Know a soccer mom? An outdoorsy person? That goes up to $134 after Monday. That’s a SERIOUS DEAL!
- Candles… I stocked up on those bad boys! You can never have enough for yourself OR to have in your gift closet. GET THEM NOW. Just sayin.
- Those plush throws are INSANE gorg and under $30. Great holiday gifts to get NOW.
- I’m getting that limited edition lip gloss set…. just sayin….
- Cute poof for cheap.
Repeat after me. ALL UNDER $30. All these ruffled tops are UNDER $30. Ruffles are so popular. Why spend a lot of money on a trend that will come and go?
- That black top is so sassy for evenings and can be worn now AND in the winter
- Sweatshirts for the fall
- I got like 4 of these already… SERIOUSLY so freaking cute.
- Repeat after me… UNDER $30.
So… there you have it!
Wait… these from a few posts ago… In case you want my beauty pics under $100 and still some fun summer stuff…
Happy shopping loves!